Tuesday 28 May 2013

The Butterfly Project's Spa Party !!!

Hi darlings,

How's your Tuesday treating you so far? ^^

This blog post is about the upcoming The Butterfly Project's Spa Party that I don't want to miss out. 

Let me repeat the shout out: It's a SPA PARTYYY, Ladies!!! 

To make things get clearer, please allow me to do a short introduction about The Butterfly Project. In a brief, The Butterfly Project is a community of independent beauty and lifestyle bloggers geared towards inspiring everyone around them, like US ;)

Back to the main topic, this time, The Butterfly Project will invite 50 beauty bloggers to this spa party and this is going to be my VERY FIRST TIME! ^^ Imagine, its a Spa Party! 



Okay, stop dreaming and make it become a reality.


Below is the list of all the collaborators:



This Spa Party...

Instead of just me alone, doing the manicures and pedicures, NOW...!



 NOW we are doing the manicures, pedicures together with the other 49 beauty bloggers! How awesome is that will be... Get to know new friends, sharing and chatting together with same interest for all day AND we get to be pretty together! <3  Thinking about it, is already making me get so excited.

With all the girly decrations, tempting sweets, creative desserts, valuable freebies and cute cupcakes!




3 Reasons on Why I Don't Want to Miss This Spa Party:
1. I love to be pampered
2. I love trying new products
3. I love to blog about them!!!!


Hope you guys love my post <3

XOXO

With love,
Silviana.

No comments: