Thursday 20 June 2013

TUTORIAL: How to Draw Winged Eyeliner for Asian Single Eyelid

Hi guys,

It's Wednesday already and this means its another day closer to Friday *yayy*

In this blog post, I will be sharing with you guys on how usually I draw my winged eyeliner with Bobbi Brown long last gel eyeliner, and featuring Bubbi's detail brush.

And yes, all you need are just
  1. Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (or any other your favourite pencil / liquid eyeliner) ^^
  2. Eyeliner brush (I recommend the Skin Food eyeliner brush, for reasonable price and good quality)




1.   I started to draw a thin line with a clean eye, to basically mark the shape of my eyeliner. 
Tips 1: If you want to apply eyeshadow, apply it BEFORE you draw your eyeliner. 
Tips 2: If your eyelids are oily, you can powder it first or apply an eyeshadow base


2.   Make sure the lines are ABOVE your eyelids when you opened your eyes, we want it t be obvious and visible. 


3.   Next, examine where you want your wing to be, use your lower lashline as reference. You want it to look like a continuous line extended out 45 degree from your lower lashline like shown in the picture above (final artwork on how you want it to be).



4.    After you satisfied with the shape of your eyeliner is going to be, continue drawing your full   eyeliner by drawing a thicker line.


5.   Now fill the inside lines


6.   And THAT'S IT !!!
You can experiment as you'd wish in making the wing longer or even do a double wings.

Hope this post is helpful and you can send me feedback by letting me know what kind of eyeliner shape do you like ^^

See you guys soon in my next post.

XOXO

With love,
Silviana.

No comments: