Thursday 13 June 2013

REVIEW: Bubbi Makeup Brushes

Hi Guys,

Its been a week since my last blog post and I'm back with the review of Bubbi make-up brushes. *yayyyyy*

Let me introduce you to my new friends who just arrived last week. They cost for only RM150 including postage to Malaysia (2-day delivery after your booking was processed). Definitely much cheaper than MAC, Bobbi Brown and Sephora's make up brushes.

They are so soft and definitely delicate enough for our delicate skin face. If you need brushes either for starter or professional makeup kit - look no further for such high quality and amazingness, you definitely can get the brushes from this link

Below are the non-edited pictures that I took with my Samsung Note2 smartphone.


The close up picture


And it get closer... *lol*


Below is Bubbi's Powder Brush. Synthetic brush designed for applying both loose & pressed powders.


And this is Miss Sculpting Brush. Synthetic brush with its slightly slanting shape make it easier for blush and countouring application.



Top: Miss Dual Eyes Brush - dual ended natural fiber brush designed for a flawless eyeshadow application. Blending end applies (left side) and blends eyeshadows, while the pencil end (right side) defines the eyes. 

Bottom: Miss Dual Cover Brush -their flat brushes are perfectly designed and create for foundation (left side) and concealer (right side) application.





 A perfect tool to apply my base cream ^^


and for eyeshadows...



Last but not least, this Miss petite is the Miss Detail Brush which is suitable for eyeliner application. Ideal tool to draw your clean winged eyeliner.



Hope you guys like my blog post and see you guys in my next blog post.

XOXO.

With love,
Silviana.


No comments: