As we are at almost the end of 2013, we must welcome and celebrate 2014 with our awesome and new resolutions. Cross check again with your New-year resolutions, it will never been too late to start with a new one or to continue to work on the resolutions that you have not achieve yet ^^
In conjunction with 2014 new year and Chinese New Year, The Butterfly Project & YADAH will be inviting 50 lucky blogger (finger crossed) for an afternoon of fun and delicious Eastern delights as we all celebrate the new year together. Experience on the hands-on session and discover more about the natural goodness of YADAH skincare and cosmetics (which I'm very curious about, everyone is talking about YADAH but I myself haven't got the chance to try on the product yet. Sad!).
The most exciting part ISSSSSSS (jeng jeng jeng jeng....) we must wear our favourite Cheong Sam outfit ! XD
Without further due, let me reveal out my beauty resolutionSSS to you guys for the year of 2014. HOHOHO~~
1. I will constantly use at least 2 times of face sheet mask weekly.
2. I will drink more water (3 bottles of 500ml mineral water bottle) during the day although I will be busy working.
3. I will buy SKII Facial Treatment Essence (this product is good but the price will makes my pocket cry, but for my face, i shall bring it home. LOLL)
4. I will constantly use sunblock for my face (sometimes i missed this step during the day and sadly i can notice my freckles are more obvious than before)
5. I will eat fruits once a week. LOL rather than none, like now >.<
6. I will go massage once a month, to helps for my blood circulation and reduce the stress. Stress can be bad for my skin and overall health.
7. Use skin care that is from n
8. Last but not least, go to gym to enhance the production of my collagen for a beautiful skin.
nd what are your Beauty Resolutions for 2014? Share them with me at the comment box below ^^
See you in my next blog post.