Tuesday 10 December 2013

REVIEW: Melvita Nectar De Roses BB Cream SPF 15

Hello gorgeous,

I'm back with another great product to review from Melvita which is the Melvita Rose BB Cream 40mL, newly launched in September 2013.


A little introduction about Melvita, drawing on 30 years of expertise in beauty care, Melvita has developed a unique organic skincare collection that harnesses 100% of the active molecules of a true botanical treasure – which is THE ROSE! 

Back in May 2012, Melvita Rose Nectar range provides its very first effective, organic hydration skincare range – Cleansing Milk, Micellar Water, Hydrating Facial Gel and Moisturizing Rose Nectar to quench the thirst of even the most dehydrated skin with exceptional active ingredients derived from the purest and most concentrated roses found at high-altitude mountains whereas two new additions in January 2013 – Milky Cleansing Oil and Fresh Eye Contour Gel for specific care which are gentle enough for daily use. In April 2013, Rose Nectar skincare range extends its paradise for dry and dehydrated skin with another a new “Essential”, Moisture-Replenishing Night Nectar and now in September 2013, Melvita takes its first step into the world of make-up by introducing an organic BB Cream and Moisturizing Mask to make your Rose Nectar experience even more complete, as well as Rose Petal Shower Dew for a whole new rose experience! HOORAYYYY !!!!


Have you ever wished to step out of the house without putting on any make up, with just a layer of skincare and necessary sun protection on your face???

Melvita Rose Nectar BB Cream is an organic, eco-friendly daily skincare product for a natural-looking, flawless and dewy complexion.
 
With its feather-light, ultra-supple, extremely comfortable texture, this organic formula mattifies, moisturizes and balances the skin without any masking effect. It transforms the appearance of the complexion, for skin that looks baby soft. With its 100% natural, fresh rose scent and nude pink shade, this daily skincare product is so easy to use, you’ll soon be wondering how you managed to survive


For this 40mL packaging it's retail price is RM145.00. What i like most about the packaging is the small opening. So i could slowly squeeze out and get the product, without wasting it if i took it too many. For packaging, I rate this 9/10.

A little thought from me ^^:
Color: It can mixed will with my skin tone. I'm not sure for those who has darker skin tone as this product, from what I understand only came with one tone.
Texture: Easy to blend to my skin and very moisturizing. Its very lightweight and it wont leave a "cracky" within my fine lines, so i do not worry anything about like that ^^
Odour: It has rose pleasant smell and does not smell like heavy-powder which I can smell from my current product (Snow BB Cream)
Skin type: For all skin type
Coverage: I can say i still can see my freckles after using this product, due to this product is lightweight so it does not have the full coverage like how foundation gives.
SPF15: From my point of view, SPF15 is a suitable SPF as it is not oily for face and can help to protect our delicate skin from the UV light.

What makes it great is that it's formulated without silicone or chemical sunscreens to let your skin breathe. Which means this product is ORGANIC. This is definitely great news for people who are concerned with what they apply on their faces.

Certified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE in accordance with the ECOCERT standards,

Natural ingredient: 99%
Plant ingredient by organic farming: 95%
Total ingredients from organic farming: 21%
(water cannot be certified as organic

Below are a few of my selfie photos that I took when I used this product (when i went to blogger events) ^^ 
*please hang on*

As you can see, it blends well with my skin tone and does not show the oily face look.







This photos above was taken at the end of the day around at 11pm. My skin does not breaks out although for the whole day and I did not use anything to blot out my face oil and I did not do any touch up makeup during the day *as i do not have that touch up makeup habit hahahaha*

Sometimes I found that my skin will develop small pimple (which I'm not sure because due to my hormonal change or my skin does not usually use BB cream). However, I still recommend you guys to give this product a shot.

Overall, i give this product rate 8/10.
Why?? Because i believe they can do improvement by coming out with more range of color  for different type of skin tone consumer ^^



Last but not least, please do check out their Christmas promotion and Online Shopping is now available at www.melvita.com.my. Enjoy free shipping, great discounts, free vouchers and free eco tote bag for a limited time only!

Hope this is helpful and see you in my next blog post <3 Feel free to leave your comment if you should have anything to ask about this product.

With love,
Silviana.






No comments: