Wednesday 5 June 2013

REVIEW: DRx Essential Facial

Hi Ladies,

On Monday, I did my facial at DRx Medispa, located at Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas. I'm not a facial-lover and I can say that this was the third time I did my facial. The first and second facial was done at Herbaline. I like Herbaline service and facial products but now I'm using LANEIGE. 

Essential Facial is DRx's fundamental treatment for the maintenance of a good complexion. It consists of Ultrasonic Cleansing, Ultrasonic Nutrient Delivery (PG-vit), a therapeutic facial mask and microdermabrasion.

Before starting with the facial, the beauty consultant took a photo of my face skin and they start with ultrasonic cleansing. Basically this ultrasonic cleansing uses an ultrasound device to eliminate dead cells from the skin surface and loosen impurities, oil and comedones (blackheads and whiteheads) that are embedded in pores. With this exfoliation of the dead skin cells, it allows for more effective penetration of the therapeutic substances that follow.

After the exfoliation step, this facial treatment followed with microdermabrasion step which involves the removing of the superficial layers of the skin with a special machine using the fine crystals or a diamond-tipped handpiece, or both to result in clearer looking skin.

Next step was application of the vitamins A, C and E. These 3 types of vitamins are good to reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture, stimulate the production of collagen in the dermis for firmer, smoother and younger looking skin. The penetration of the vitamins was helped by the ultrasonic device. The sound produced from the device was a bit annoying. Its like *nginng nginngg ngiinggg* >.< But this step makes my skin feeling a bit pain. I'm not sure whether because my skin is thin or because from the effect of removing the blackheads from my nose, forehead and chin area before the vitamins application.

Last step, is the therapeutic peeling mask. The peeling mask is cold and when the beauty consultant applied it on my face for 20 minutes, its so cooling and relaxing until I fell asleep for awhile. DRx's Alginate mask is made from high quality marine-derived ingredients with remarkable therapeutic properties. After that, they apply lotion and sunblock.

Below is the picture taken after my facial with DRx with my Samsung Note2 smartphone (there's a bit of redness but its not shown clearly in the picture). If you guys are interested with this facial, can visit their clinic at Plaza Damas, Jalan Sri Hartamas. This Essential Facial Plus cost RM210. ^^

Address:
N-1-1 & N-1-2 Plaza Damas
60, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Sri Hartamas, 
50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : (603) – 6201 3088
Fax : (603) – 6201 6033
Mon to Fri : 10am to 7pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & Public Holiday


Basically, that's wrapping up for my feedback for this DRx Medispa. Hope this is useful and see you guys again soon for my next blog spot.

XOXO

With love,
Silviana.



No comments: