Monday 28 October 2013

REVIEW: Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk Lipstick by Etude House

Hi guys,

This is my second blog post about lipstick. I can said that I'm kinda into lipstick (which at first I was not). Different colors can brings you different type of look and applying lipstick also can make one's look more energetic and cheerful. 
Let's say, nude/ soft color can gives you sweeter look. 
Hot red can gives you the sexy look. 
Darker red can gives you the elegant and strong characteristic look. 
Black lipstick color is suitable for you guys who likes rock style. 
That's what I thought with lipstick. You can always share with me what is your opinion of using lipstick at the comment box below this post ^^

Last weekend when I was attending one blogger's event, I passed by Etude House and this little sweet thing catches my eyes. They are now having promotion for 
Dear My Blooming Lips-talk 
for only RM19.90, which can cost up to RM50.00 before discount.



It has a sweet ribbon on its packaging and it's in PINK!!

There are several colors on promotion but I choose this PK015 baby to go home with me.

Direction: Very easy to use. Twist to dispense makeup and apply evenly to lips after the application of lip balm.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
Net Weight: 3.4g (0.11oz)
Made in KOREA

*Discard after 18 months of opening to prevent the lipstick to get contaminated (as you know bacteria can be found naturally on our skin)*

Zoom in of the lipstick. You can see the details on the lipstick. Its so lovely right?? ^^

This is roughly the color shown when you apply it on your lips (color may vary based on your lips color). It has a smooth texture, strong color and gives you the outcome of moist shine. I like to apply lip balm first before i apply any brands of lipstick on my lips to prevent my lips get dry and crack. (cracking lips will not give you the sexy look/ smooth application of lipstick).

Hope you guys love my blog post and see you again soon <3

If you wanna be sweet...
Play ETUDE!

With love,
Silviana.


No comments: