Friday 28 June 2013

Rejuvenates by Massage Therapy

Hi girls,

And nowwww, the another arrival of awesome and exciting July's project from The Butterfly Project about "Keeping Calm & Relax". Definitely I'm-not-going-to-let-go-event especially when it deals with MASSAGE PARTY ^.^v



Living in this metropolitan city, stress is no longer a 'stranger' to us. And I can say that, stress can be our so-called 'best-friend'. Stress that we lived with everyday can bring a lot of disadvantage to our body, it can makes us to look older, can lower down our body immune system, hormone imbalance, and sometimes it can affect your relationship with friends and family members. 

But, we can mess with the stress by doing massage therapy. (At least I mess with the stress together with the other 49 bloggers, so I won't feel alone hahaha). Here's why do I love massage session so much? *from head to toe*

 Head massage can help me to get rid of the sun-exposure headache. Besides, it's good for my hair-fall issue. Head massage definitely is good to strengthen my hair roots.


 Our shoulder and neck together hold up the heaviest part of the body and it is connected to our back.  (carrying my heavy hand bag can be very tiring too >.<) Shoulder and back massage can provides me with deep relaxation to the stressed shoulder muscles, stimulates the flow of blood and improves the functioning of the lymph system. On top of that, shoulder massage is a natural analgesic because it stimulates the release of endorphins. 



The benefits of foot massage are many, and recipients say they are more than worth their weight in gold, as all your body nerves are connected to your foot. To cut it short, foot massage can improve my blood circulation and cleansing, rejuvenation and enhance my body immunity. Wearing high heels during my working hour is no longer an issue.

All of the collaborators are below <3 *Please show some love by clicking on the direct link below and 'Like' their Official Facebook Page*

Amante Nail Spa & Body Care

Photobooth Malaysia

Ask Joey-The Sweetest Party

Hope you guys love my post and as always, stay beautiful <3

XOXO

With love,
Silviana.


No comments: