Monday 15 July 2013

REVIEW: Biore Makeup Remover- Cotton Wipes

Hi guys,

Are you looking for a new makeup remover? 
Facing a hard time to remove your waterproof mascara? 
Or your makeup remover is too oily for your face?

Okay... In this blog post, I will be sharing with you my opinions for this Biore Makeup Remover which was recommended by a friend of mine (Judy Goh). For all this time, it's never been into my mind to try out makeup remover- which come in a cotton wipes as I get used to use Johnson baby oil / Loreal makeup remover. 

I purchased this refill pack at Watson for about RM20.00 which comes with 48 wipes. What catches my eyes was the word "waterproof mascara" because not all makeup remover can removes all the traces makeup especially for my Maybelline waterproof mascara. 

From the packaging, the informations are quite direct and clear. it can removes all traces of  makeup, even waterproof mascara. Alcohol-free wipes and it ideals for all skin types.

Its MADE in JAPAN!! <3

This is how this refill pack looks. And oppps I opened at the wrong edge >.< hahahahaha!!! ok.. whatever~

The size of one wipe. Its surface area is big enough for the whole face. So it will decrease the possibility for you to use another wipe to remove your face makeup ^^ 

I tapped it on my eyes for 20 seconds and rub it gently. Amazingly, it really can clean my makeup. As you all know, my eyeliner is quite thick and this cotton wipe can clean my eyeliner and mascara quite clean. 

  • fragrance-free
  • oil-free
  • alcohol-free
  • soft cotton wipes
  • convenient for travelling 
  • doesn't leaves sticky effect
  • effective for waterproof mascara

Thanks Biore for this good product!
I'll give rating for this product 9/10. Horrreee!

Enjoy reading and hope this post helps ^^
Stay chic and see you guys in my next blog post. Muacks!

With love,
Silviana.


No comments: