Sunday 10 November 2013

Benefit Limited Edition Holiday Sets

Hi guys,

This blog post is just an update for my friends who stay at East Malaysia. I'm not sure whether Benefit has landed in East Malaysia or not. Anyway, let me share some of Benefit Limited Edition Holiday Sets for this Christmas. Maybe some idea for boyfriends who are cracking their heads to think about what to buy for their girlfriends? AHHA!!! Here some tips for you... ^^

Yesterday I went to Sephora, Bukit Bintang for window shopping and Benefit Limited Edition Holiday Sets just really catches my eyes. Due to their courtesy, I couldn't take photos with my camera so literally I Google all of the photos and get it from the US Benefit website. For more info please check their Official Facebook page and Website :)
















Hope this will help <3

See you next time ^^

With love,
Silviana.








No comments: