Saturday 28 September 2013

My 24th Birthday Dinner

Hi guys,

I just celebrate my 24th Birthday celebration last few days.
My boyfriend brought me to a nice, fine dining at  Sage Restaurant & Bar  @The Garden, Kuala Lumpur.
The environment was very quiet and suitable for a couple who wants to dating or any other celebration.
We choose Chef's Menu for the week and there are some photo that I took and posted below. 

Hint for the guy: Please bring enough money as the Chef's menu is quite costly hahaha.

Lunch (Mon-Fri): 12pm - 2pm
Dinner (Mon-Sat): 6pm - 10.30pm
Closed on Monday

Address:
The Gardens Residences Level 6,
The Garden, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,

Telp: 03- 2268 1328









 Foie gras


















That's the wrap for my birthday photos and hope you guys enjoy the photos but sorry for the photo quality as I was using Note2.

See you in my next blog post and stay chic.

With love,
Silviana.



No comments: