Monday 19 August 2013

REVIEW: Guess What's Inside The Blind Date of BOX4 !!

Dear Lovelies,

Are you thrilled with your blind date The Lilacbox- Box 4? I assume for those who already subscribed with their Box4 has already arrive to your front door :)

For those Lovelies out there who have not start subscribing, please do not be sad as their box will be available every month :) BUT with limited amount >.< So, keep an eye on Lilacbox, gurrrl.

Okay so basically what is Lilacbox? 
Lilacbox is a beauty blind date dose in a box that you can subscribe every month. You won't know what will be inside the box AS that box will be your BLIND DATE. It's interesting right?? However, do not be worried as Lilacbox will only engage with the Premium Brands to jump into the box.

They will post to West Malaysia ONLY. So what happen to our East Malaysia friends?? You can pm my Facebook for more details Facebook-Silviana Lim.

AND YES, YES YES, I do love my blind date. 
*although mine did not came with Jimmy Choo ribbon, I don't know why :(*

The Lilacbox came with the New LOOK, Same IDEA with No Brand box and it's reusable :)

Can you GUESS what are the blind dates candidates for this Box 4? 

Are you ready to flirt with your blind dates????


ANDDD let me present to you the FLASH JIMMY CHOO and the JIMMY CHOO perfumes. 

FLASH is a solar floral, based around a bouquet of white flowers. It is both effervescent and sensual and evokes the promise, excitement and high octane atmosphere of going out. 

While for JIMMY CHOO, is the first fragrance envelops the woman with the sensuality and the essence of the Brand through a glamourous Fruity Chypre perfume with a pure and irresistible object of desire.

Moving on, the Loreal hairspray 100mL (Force2);
Crabtree & Evelyn Taracco Orange eucalyptus & sage hand therapy 25g;
OPI nail polish 15mL,
SOTHYS Hydradvance hydrating cream and hydra-nourishing Masque each 15mL...


And there are more :)
Loreal expert shampoo 100mL and hair masque 75mL. 

My hair is quite dry after I came back from Australia during this winter season. So, thank you for Lilacbox for these and it definitely suitable for me.

I will try on these products and will update you guys on my personal touch experience with them <3

Stay chic and see you in my next blog post.

With love,
Silviana.


No comments: